• Buchanan Cafe Week, ends currently. Neighborhood places to eat will offer specials. Mention “Restaurant Week” when you location your buy. For a listing of taking part venues go to Fb.com/gatherings and lookup “Buchanan Restaurant 7 days 2022.”
• Fish Fry, 5 to 7:30 p.m. Friday, Sts. Peter and Paul Serbian Orthodox Church, 59250 Keria Trail, South Bend. All you can eat fish until eventually absent. Expense: $12.
• Fish Fry, 4 to 7 p.m. Friday, St. John’s United Church of Christ, 601 Sycamore St., Niles. Charge: $10. Carryout only. Sophisticated orders appreciated. Tickets can be acquired early by calling 269-683-4420.
• Fish Fry, 5 to 7 p.m. Friday, Knights of Columbus, 61533 S. Ironwood Highway, South Bend, 574-291-2740. All you can eat. Value: adults, $12 children (ages 5 to 13), $5 4 and under, no cost. Hen nugget and shrimp dinners available. Eating place seating and carryout out there.
• Fish Fry, 4:30 to 7 p.m. Friday, MR Falcons, 3212 Keller St., South Bend (corner of Bendix and Keller streets). All you can take in, includes salad bar. Value: adults, $12 young children (ages 6 to 12), $6. Also offered: hen and shrimp dinners and pierogi. Dine-in or carryout.
• Fish Fry, 5 to 8 p.m. Friday, American Legion Submit 308, 122 Lincoln Way E., Osceola, 574-674-6712. All you can take in when dine-in. Curbside pickup and ordering. Cost: $9.
• Fish, Chicken or Shrimp Fry, 4:30 to 7 p.m. Friday, Ryan A. Balmer American Legion Publish 161, 133 E. Mishawaka Ave., Mishawaka, 574-255-8319. Carryout only. Connect with in advance Thursday and Friday. Expense: $8 to $14.
• Hand Breaded Baskets, 5:30 to 7 p.m. Friday, Z.B. Falcons, 323 S. Sheridan St., South Bend, 574-288-3335. Pork tenderloin, chicken sandwich, or hen strips. Charge: $7 substitute onion rings for $1 more. Dine-in and carryout out there. Be a part of the indoor corn-hole event at 8 p.m., $10 per particular person.
• Lenten Fish Fry, 4:30 to 7 p.m. Friday, Crumstown Conservation Club, 59440 Crumstown Highway, North Liberty. Charge: $10. Generate-via only.
• Kitchen Open up, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday, American Legion Put up 357, 5414 W. Sample St., South Bend, 574-234-5073. Fish fry moreover whole menu on Fridays. Value: may differ.
• Kitchen area Open up, 4 to 8 p.m. Friday, American Legion Article 284, 23571 Grant Highway, South Bend, 574-289-4459. Dine-in or carryout. Non-cigarette smoking put up.
ׇ• Fish and Chicken Strip Fry, 5 to 8 p.m. Saturday, The Galien American Legion Post 344, 402 N. Cleveland Ave., Galien. All you can consume. Price: older people, $12 children (ages 5 to 10), $6 4 and below, absolutely free. Carryout available. The Legion Auxiliary is also acquiring a bake sale. For extra information and facts or to buy carryout, remember to connect with 269-545-8280 just after 4 p.m.
• St. Patrick Working day Pageant, midday to 4 p.m. Saturday, St. Patrick Parish, 308 S. Scott St., South Bend. Corned Beef meal, $14 Hen evening meal, $14 Potato soup and soda bread, $6. Beer, wine and other beverages available for buy. Reside audio and dancing.
• Biscuits and Gravy, 9:30 a.m. to midday Sunday, VFW Post 360, 1307 E. Jefferson Blvd., Mishawaka. Cost: adults, $8 young children (ages 8 and underneath), $4. Carryout obtainable. General public welcome.
• Greek Meals and Pastry Travel-up Sale, midday to 6 p.m. April 8-9, Annunciation & St. Paraskevi Greek Orthodox Church, 18000 Behner Street, New Buffalo. Order sorts at: stparaskevifest2020.sq..internet site/ Facebook web site of the church or by contacting the church office at 269-231-9052. Deadline is March 31.
Submit your occasion to Cheryl Morey, Newsroom, South Bend Tribune, 635 S. Lafayette Blvd., Suite 138, South Bend, IN 46601 or e mail [email protected] Deadline is Thursday prior at midday. Please check out with the venue for any cancellations.