Stroll alongside 5 blocks of East Passyunk Ave. next thirty day period and verify out reside songs, avenue foodstuff from neighborhood restaurants and extra than 80 craft distributors.
“Flavors on the Avenue” will take area between Broad and Dickinson streets on Sunday, April 24 from 11 a.m. right until 5 p.m. The annual meals festival is being hosted by the East Passyunk Organization Improvement District and is free of charge to attend for all ages.
Connected: Celebrate National Beer Working day at The Bourse with a yoga class and pleased hour
“The return of Flavors on the Avenue is the fantastic way to welcome back larger sized occasions to East Passyunk and celebrate the assist that the public has proven to our enterprises more than the final few several years,” reported Adam Leiter, government director at EPABID. “Flavors showcases all the things East Passyunk has to offer, from the numerous culinary skills of our developing and evolving foodstuff scene, to the large selection of retail solutions that continue on to increase.”
People can stop at numerous sidewalk income from A Novel Plan, Amelie’s Bark Store, South Fellini, Deja42 Artwork Gallery and other community suppliers.
Pleasant Factors Handmade is showcasing a collection of paintings, jewellery, pottery, and other goods from crafters and creatives in the area.
A number of common places to eat and brewers are previewing unique spring choices that are priced from $3-$6. These involve:
• Manatawny Still Operates (1603 E. Passyunk Ave.): “Cruel Summertime,” cocktail with vodka (or gin) and lavender lemonade, and “Just Like Heaven,” cocktail manufactured with cucumber and mint
• Bing Bing Dim Sum (1648 E. Passyunk Ave.): Chinese BBQ pork sandwich and vegan spicy cold sesame noodles
• Stogie Joe’s (1803 E. Passyunk Ave.): Square-pie pizza, beverage specials, and local DJ
• Flannel (1819 E. Passyunk Ave.): Rooster waffle cone with minted watermelon, Nashville hot sauce, and orange espresso crema
• Teas N’ Mi (1907 E. Passyunk Ave.): Beef phorathas (pho tacos)
• Noir (1909 E. Passyunk Ave.): Local DJ and Montreal-fashion Italian foodstuff
“It really is our open up invitation for individuals across the region to share our adore of food items and to occur jointly to explore the Avenue and enjoy a gorgeous spring working day in South Philly,” explained Leiter.
Flavors will aspect “child zones” for households to prevent at and permit their young children participate in as they attempt out the food items and drink choices. There will be a number of of these areas together the Avenue for the overall festival.
There will also be dwell new music at numerous places together the corridor from musicians including Snacktime Philly, Cheddar Boys, Angelo Outlaw and Eric Proctor, Dot Rose, and Mark Brown Saxophone.
A whole record of contributors will be additional to the EPABID’s listing all through April in progress of the pageant.
Sunday, April 24, 2022
11 a.m. to 5 p.m. | Pay-as-you-go
East Passyunk Avenue
Broad St. to Dickinson St., Philadelphia, PA 19148